Teaching people how to be whole in every sense of the word
Our church in Albany, OR operates in the recovering power of God
Are you feeling overwhelmed or lost when it comes to your circumstances?
Are you at the end of your resources and your ability to deal with the issues at hand?
- Financial, spiritual, emotional crisis?
- Marital or relational issues?
- Dealing with addiction?
Our church in Albany, OR is here to help you
- See a path to financial, spiritual and emotional stability
- Renew and rebuild relationships
- Find freedom from the grasp of addiction
- Move forward in your life
- Have a personal relationship with God
We understand. We’ve been there too.
Our Albany, OR church staff have experienced the healing and restorative power of God ourselves. We care deeply for those in our community who are in the middle of a crisis, who may be at the end of their resources, or who have tried everything, and nothing seems to help.
You are not alone.
Start Moving Forward Today
If you are in a crisis, need a word from God, or are desperate to know how to move forward in your life, follow the steps below.
Set An Appointment
Experience Healing & Restoration From God
Worship & Teaching
- 9:30 am - Sunday School
- 9:30 am - Free breakfast
- 11:30 am - Main Worship
- 7:30 pm - Bible Study for men, women and children
- Psychological & spiritual counseling at our Albany, OR ministry
- Addiction recovery
- Overcoming trauma
- Walk-in visits (10:00 am - 5:00 pm Wed & Thurs - no appt necessary but please call the church to let us know you're coming)
- Prayer - we will seek God and He will answer us and you will have clarity
- Wed 10:00 am - 12:30 pm - Ministerial class
- Hebrew and Greek classes (call for information)
- Holy Ghost Boot Camp - Bandon, OR (3 day retreat)
- Trilingual classes for children (Hebrew, English, Spanish)
- Food boxes (call church for availability)
- Winter coats (sizes for men and women)
- Meal ministry - at Arches in Albany the first Monday at 5pm once a month
- Thanksgiving Day meals for fifth wheel community
- Bookstore (in church lobby and open 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Wed & Thurs)
Testimonials of the life changing power of God
I Love my church!!! Who needs a word from the LORD?? He is waiting for you to make that first step.
– Angelita C.
My life changed. My family was restored, My marriage restored. I’m mentally stable and sober. I give all the Glory and Honor to God.
– Adriana R.
This church is truly annointed! As soon as you walk in you can feel the presence of God and the sermons are powerful.
– Tricia M.
Start your path to healing
Call today if you are in a crisis, need a word from God or are desperate to know how to move forward in your life. You can find healing and hope in the recovering power of God.